At Estate Sawmills we have a full range of Super Stable composite decking boards available in five colours: Warm Sand, Cool Grey, Charcoal, Mocha, and Welsh Grey.
Our Super Stable Composite decking boards are 25mm thick which gives the hollow board more stability and prevents movement in the board, giving the board longevity which as an advantage over thinner boards on the market.
Benefits of our Composite Decking:
- Board Thickness 25mm
- Board Width 146mm
- Choice of two board finishes Grooved or Woodgrain both giving a fantastic anti slip finish
- The lowest price composite decking in the UK
- Our Super Stable boards are lightweight and long lasting, they will not split, rot or warp.
- No sealing, staining or painting required
- Mould and fungus resistant
- Strong, durable and anti slip
- Our Boards are covered by a 10-year warranty giving you full peace of mind.
- Estate Sawmills provide a full range of additional and complimentary products to enable a fully finished composite decking project
Estate Sawmills composite decking is Eco-Friendly. Our composite boards are made out of recycled wood and plastic our composite decking products are constructed from 55% recycled wood, 40% Plastic and ~5% additives.
All colours come in 2.4m and 4m lengths, but can easily be cut to bespoke sizes for your project with standard tools.
Our simple Ezy decking hidden fastening system gives a clean and professional finish.
Help and Advice
Ezydecking Super Stable range will lighten and lose up to 30% of its original colour. It can take up to 6 months to stabilise and reach its final colour.
As with all building materials they are made in different batches which can differ in colour, texture, shade and size. We recommend ordering all your decking together.
Ezydecking 2.4m and 4m boards will be from different batches and will also differ in colour, texture, shade and size. If possible, we recommend ordering your decking in one size.
All composite decking has a tolerance in width of up to 2%.