Use with standard caulking gun
- Beko Allcon 10
- Can be put under stress after just 7 -10 minutes
- No primer required
- Replaces multiple other adhesives and glues
- Safe to use
- Always the right product to hand
- Opened cartridge can be used for up to 10 months
- Unopened cartridge last for up to 18 months
- Minimum wastage
- Can be painted and varnished
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Single Component
- Easy handling
- Solvent free
- Resistant to weather and ageing
- Resistant to many chemicals
- Usable with natural stone
- Bonds nearly all materials
How To Use:
- The surfaces to be bonded must be free from grease, clean and stable. One surface must be permeable.
- The adhesive reacts with the moisture in the air or in the material by slightly foaming up.
- Curing can be accelerated by using a water spray.
- Sand all smooth materials, clean with beko Allclean and lightly moisten with water.
- Join pieces within 3 minutes.
- Press until product sets.
- It is recommended an adhesion test is done prior to any application.