3×2 Treated Timber
Having undergone a pressure treatment using the wood preservative Tanalith, our 3×2 tanalised timber has increased resistance to extreme weather conditions, insects, rot and fungus.
Although our 3×2 treated timber is resistant to extreme weather, you can further improve its lifespan and water resistance by treating it with a suitable woodcare treatment.
All of our 3×2 (75x47mm) treated timber is responsibly sourced and available for delivery across Yorkshire and Lancashire.
- 3×2 / actual size 75mm by 47mm
- Available in various lengths: 1.8m/2.4m/3.0m/3.6m/4.2m/4.8m
- Outdoor/garden/landscaping projects
- Decking joists
- Fencing rails
- General carcassing
Why Use Tanalised Timber?
- Increased lifespan
- Improved resistance to extreme weather conditions, rot, fungus and insects
- High level of stability
- Suitable for a wide range of projects
- Excellent value for money