Mobile shopping tips
Here are a couple of tips to help make life easier and faster when shopping for timber products from your mobile phone.
Top Tip: Use your mobile to create a shopping list
We’ve noticed recently, a lot of our customers like to pay over the counter. Customers tend to look on our website for the timber products and accessories they require and then write out a shopping list on a piece of paper.
To help save you time from writing out product codes and descriptions on paper, an easy alternative solution is to use your mobile phone.
- Select the products you require
- Add them to your shopping basket
- Bring your phone to one of our team who will process your order
There's no need to check-out or pay for the products online, simply use the ordering service to create your shopping list.
Alternatively, feel free to process your order online and select ‘collection’ instead of delivery and we will process your order and contact you when your order is ready to collect.
Top Tip 2: Add Estate Sawmills shortcut to your Iphone homescreen.
Instead of searching for our website every time you wish to order fencing, decking or landscaping products, why not add a shortcut to your mobile phone home screen. Saving you time from searching for our website, it is a quick and easy way to launch our site. Follow these simple instructions to add Estate Sawmills to your homescreen.
- Open up Safari and load Estate Sawmills web site.
- At the bottom of the screen you'll see an icon with an arrow pointing upwards from a square
- Tap "Add to Home Screen"
- You'll be asked to choose a name for the homescreen icon. When you're done it'll show up on your homescreen and you'll never have to type in the URL again.
Follow us on Facebook for the latest special offers and promotions Facebook